Logs in crates – local
- Product of the EU
- Sourced from sustainably managed woodlands
- Forest Stewardship Council certified timber
- Clean burn and high heat output
- Efficiently stacked for easy access
We also recommend
Benefits of kiln dried softwood
- Dried in a controlled environment to ensure low moisture levels.
- An average moisture content of 20% or below means these logs burn cleanly and efficiently. A high heat output means a comforting burn.
- Fewer stains due to lower sap and tar build-ups.
- Less moisture and sap means far fewer crackles and pops when this wood burns.
Minimal carbon footprint
- We source our wood locally from Yorkshire-based well-managed sustainable woodland.
- We package our wood in locally sourced and recycled (or recyclable) packaging.
- We reuse wooden pallets or use their wood to build new pallets.
- We source and print our plastic packaging in the UK.
- We use a biomass kiln to dry our wood, and power the stove with the wood waste from our site.
- Sustainability is a core value of our business. We have planted over 500,00 trees and make donations to ongoing woodland management through the Woodland Trust.
- The Logwise Quality Assured scheme provides full information on the types of wood and the woodland the timber came from with each order, along with the processing and packaging timeline.
- A clean burn means these logs are suitable for stoves, chimineas and wood-fired ovens
- Our logs are cut to 23cm length, then split to 5-15cm (+/- 5%)