- More efficient than logs: Enjoy a high heat, and a slow burn
- Made from compressed kiln-dried wood shavings
- Recycles a natural byproduct of our wood processing
- Every order is Logwise Quality Assured
We also recommend
Benefits of briquettes
- More efficient than logs: You’ll get a long, slow burn.
- Easy to use and easy to light.
- Made with a natural byproduct of our wood processing.
- Dried in a fully controlled environment.
Minimal carbon footprint
- Our wood is sourced locally from well-managed sustainable woodland in Yorkshire.
- Our packaging is locally sourced and recycled or recyclable .
- Our crates are made from reused pallets, and locally sourced softwood then built by hand on our premises.
- Our plastic packaging is recycled polythene, sourced and printed in the UK.
- Our kiln dried logs are dried in a biomass kiln, powered by the wood waste from our site.
- To demonstrate our belief in sustainability we have independently planted over 500,00 trees, and we donate to ongoing woodland management through the Woodland Trust.
- The Logwise Quality Assured scheme provides full information on the types of wood and the woodland the timber came from with each order, along with the processing and packaging timeline.
- A clean burn with low depostits means these briquettes are suitable for stoves, chimineas and wood-fired ovens.